Wanderlust Communications’ founder Amy Gough is an experienced workshop facilitator, having run social media training sessions in both the UK and Australia. She can tailor a workshop to your exact needs, provide hands-on support or an overview of the social media space.
Alternatively, if you have a workshop or presentation that needs delivering, she can work with you and cascade the information down to relevant organisations. Amy has a Cert IV in Training and Assessment, so is qualified to give professional and engaging workshops.
Here is an overview of the topics Amy has presented on in the past:
- Media and PR (on behalf of the Tourism Council of Western Australia)
- Online Marketing (on behalf of the Tourism Council of Western Australia
- Trip Advisor for hoteliers
- Trip Advisor for restaurant owners
- Social media for beginners (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and much more)
- Social media for intermediates
- Public Relations for beginners (media releases, famils, journalist relationships, blogger outreach and monitoring)
- Creating a social media strategy
- Social media monitoring
Please contact us for a discussion about tailoring a workshop to suit your needs and skill level.