Are you tired of trying to figure out social media on your own? Have you just taken over managing this area of marketing, or is it totally new to you? Have you been to workshops and still felt bamboozled or struggled to put those things into practice when you get back to your office?
We’re here for you. Our 1-on-1 social media sessions are tailored to suit you, your business and your unique challenges. We invite you to our offices, supply bottomless coffee and go through your social media woes together. You can pick our brains and get real, hands-on help for your social media marketing.
These sessions are dedicated to you and what you need to know. We start with a phone call and then ask you to fill in a quick survey, so we know exactly what you’d like to cover and where you’re currently at.
This is so we’re fully prepared and can dive straight in when we see you, making the most of our time. During our session, we will take you through the things you’ve asked about step by step, at a pace that suits you.
Here are a just a few examples of what the session might look like:
- Setting up a new Facebook page and understanding how the platform works
- Understanding the basics of social media and how to use it to achieve your business goals
- Best practice for Facebook, types of content to post, using scheduling and analytics
- Understanding Instagram and how to use hashtags, Stories and IGTV
- Facebook Advertising, pixels and retargeting
- Streamlining social media processes, scheduling and automation
- Creating a content plan
- Copywriting and content ideas
This is bespoke training, tailored to your requirements, delivered at your own pace. You don’t even need to take notes; we will send you a document after our session covering everything we’ve discussed, handy links to How To Guides and relevant articles, and tips on how to put it all into practice.
A 1-on-1 custom session, including the pre-training survey, 2-hour face to face workshop and a post-meeting custom report is $750+GST
Wanderlust Communications’ founder Amy Gough is an experienced workshop facilitator, having run social media training sessions in both the UK and Australia. She can tailor a workshop to your exact needs, provide hands-on support or an overview of the social media space.
Alternatively, if you have a workshop or presentation that needs delivering, she can work with you and cascade the information down to relevant organisations. Amy has a Cert IV in Training and Assessment, so is qualified to give professional and engaging workshops.
Here is an overview of the topics Amy has presented on in the past:
- Media and PR (on behalf of the Tourism Council of Western Australia)
- Online Marketing (on behalf of the Tourism Council of Western Australia
- Trip Advisor for hoteliers
- Trip Advisor for restaurant owners
- Social media for beginners (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and much more)
- Social media for intermediates
- Public Relations for beginners (media releases, famils, journalist relationships, blogger outreach and monitoring)
- Creating a social media strategy
- Social media monitoring
Please contact us for a discussion about tailoring a workshop to suit your needs and skill level.Edit