Need copy for your business without the ego?
If you’re starting a new business, refreshing your existing content or looking to add to your content repertoire, the quality of that content has never been more important! The words on your website, blog or brochure are the story that sell your business. They set you apart from your customers and help tell the story of your business.
Writing copy can be hard, especially when you’re so close to your own business. Whether you’re juggling a million balls and don’t have time, or if you just struggle to express yourself – sometimes outsourcing your copy needs can be the perfect solution.
We can help!
Here at Wanderlust Communications, we have written copy for heaps of clients, ranging from tourism and travel to beauty and food. We know how to take a brief, create engaging content with a strong narrative and deliver that content on time. We can help you with:
- Website copy
- Blog posts
- Feature articles
- Brochure copy
- Magazine articles
Why work with us?
- We are an experienced team of marketers who have written content for global brands including Rottnest Island, Journey Beyond, InterContinental Hotels, Itchy Baby Co and Great Temptations
- We’re passionate about telling stories and bringing your brand to life on the page
- We don’t have an ego. We deliver incredible results, on time, whilst having fun and making your life easier!
- Our clients love us.
- We’re reliable, trustworthy and really love getting under the skin of your business
“We love working with the team at Wanderlust Communications! They are so knowledgeable, efficient and easy to work with. Amy really takes the time to understand a client’s needs, producing high-quality work that meets the brief and is engaging. We love referring their team to our clients, as we know they will always deliver.”
Kirsty Russell, Owner of Of Note Designs
“With a thorough understanding of tourism, destinations and the consumer journey, Wanderlust Communications have created and evolved our content marketing strategy, using social media across owned, earned and paid channels to inspire and educate consumers about the region and converting them to visitors. They’re a creative, trusted and reliable partner and I genuinely love working with them.”
Marcus Falconer, CEO, Australia’s Golden Outback
What does a copywriting job look like?
- Get to know you: A phone briefing so that we can fully understand your business and your needs.
- Research: We do desk research to ensure we understand your industry and competitors.
- Copywriting: This is where the magic happens. We get cracking on your copy and bring your brand to life on the page! You can relax and wait until we ping back into your inbox!
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: Within 14 days of first draft delivery.
Get in touch with us today and we can have a chat about your copywriting needs. We’ll then pull together a quote for you and we can go from there. No obligation and we won’t take up heaps of your time.
If you want to join our community and receive sporadic emails from us with tips, tricks and news, please enter your email below!