Welcome to Wanderlust Communications.
We are a social media and digital marketing consultancy based in Perth, Western Australia.
We specialise in the tourism industry and our team have worked with a wide range of clients, from operators to destination marketing organisations including Australia’s Golden Outback, Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef, Walk Into Luxury, Turquoise Coast Visitor Centre, Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association, Australia’s Coral Coast , Australia’s South West, Tourism Western Australia and Whiteman Park.
We have also worked with a number of consumer clients outside of the tourism space, most recently, international bakery client, Great Temptations.
Wanderlust Communications’ owner, Amy Gough, is based in Guildford, Perth and also presents a range of workshops for Tourism Council WA including Marketing with Strategy, Online Marketing and Customer Service.
She also consults with Visitor Centres to help them create strategic business and marketing plans as part of their ATAP Accreditation process. Both Kulin and Donnybrook Visitor Centres are now accredited, and the process is currently underway for Balingup.
Wanderlust Communications can assist businesses with a range of communications services, including;
- Strategic Services – Business plans, marketing plans and marketing calendars
- Social Media – From strategic planning and training to monitoring, scheduling, implementing and developing creative campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and Trip Advisor
- Social Media advertising – Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising campaigns
- Copywriting – The team can help with website copy, blog posts, magazine editorial and even social media captions
- Accreditation Assistance – The team have helped numerous Visitor Centres across WA become accredited through the ATAP programme
No job is too big or too small. We can work with your business in a way that suits you. We are passionate about what we do and love creating authentic and measurable campaigns for our clients.