Hello. Is it you we’re looking for?
We’re looking for someone special to join our team at Wanderlust Communications. This is a multi-faceted role that will involve a range of digital marketing activities, including copywriting, organic social media management, social media advertising campaigns, creative campaign planning and experience at creating and implementing marketing strategies. Communication is key as we need someone who can fit in with our small team, and also build lasting and meaningful relationships with our clients.
We want someone who’s passionate about working together as a team and delivering stand-out results for our clients.
You need to LOVE social media and digital marketing and have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role. We’re looking for someone who’s organised, creative and has a knack for developing great relationships. To do so, we need you to be on top of our tasks, ensure they’re done on time, provide easy to understand reports and come up with those winning creative ideas.
Experience across digital marketing is a no-brainer. We need you to be confident in using all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and scheduling software like Hootsuite or Sprout Social.
You need to be ruthlessly organised and love stats so you can prepare detailed monthly reports for clients. We need you to ensure work is being completed on time and to a high standard, and come up with new and exciting ideas to invigorate our campaigns. You’ll work closely with our MD to come up with proactive creative campaigns. Other general tasks may include proofing and approving copy, providing general support and identifying opportunities for growth.
This role is varied and exciting and as such, requires a level of multitasking. You’ll need to be able to jump between tasks and clients when needed.
Most of all, we want someone who loves working as part of a team and has a good sense of humour! We are a small agency, so we work closely together – this means we need someone positive, fun and hardworking.
What you’ll get from us
We work with a number of high-profile travel, tourism and consumer brands, so you’ll get exposure to some great organisations and campaigns. We value people’s opinions, believe in sharing ideas and put a big focus on personal development and training. We’re always looking to have fun and work hard.
This is currently a part-time role, based on roughly 25 hours per week from our office in Guildford, WA.
What kind of things will you be doing?
- Creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Copywriting for a range of mediums including blogs, website, news releases and social media posts and adverts
- Detailed monthly reporting for clients
- Managing client relationships and offering amazing customer service
- Tracking tasks and outcomes against plans and deadlines
- Creative thinking and coming up with new, proactive marketing ideas for clients
- Creation of digital marketing assets including Instagram Stories, social media posts, graphics and adverts
- Social media management including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and scheduling software like Hootsuite or Sprout Social
- 4-5 years in a marketing / social media account management role
- Experience in managing a junior employee or a small team
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients and other agencies
- Outstanding customer service
- Passionate and self-driven
- Love of social media and digital marketing
- Experience with digital marketing / social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and Canva
- Experience in setting up multi-level Facebook advertising campaigns
- A degree in communications, marketing or a similar area of study
- Experience with Google Adwords and SEO
- Experience with influencer outreach and PR
- Website design / management
- Experience using Shopify
- Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Mail Chimp automations and funnels
Get in touch
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org