Hello. Is it you we’re looking for?
We’re looking for someone special to join our team at Wanderlust Communications. This is a multi-faceted role that will involve mentoring an experienced account executive and managing our valuable client relationships. We want someone who’s passionate about working together as a team and delivering stand-out results for our clients.
You need to LOVE social media and digital marketing and have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role. We’re looking for someone who’s organised, creative and has a knack for developing great relationships. We want you to really get to know our clients, anticipate their needs and make sure they’re happy with what we’re doing. To do so, we need you to be on top of our tasks, ensure they’re done on time, provide easy to understand reports and come up with those winning creative ideas.
Experience across digital marketing is a no-brainer. We need you to be confident in using all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and scheduling software like Hootsuite or Sprout Social.
You need to be ruthlessly organised and love stats so you can prepare detailed monthly reports for clients. We need you to ensure work is being completed on time and to a high standard, and come up with new and exciting ideas to invigorate our campaigns. You’ll work closely with our MD to come up with proactive creative campaigns. You’ll also manage our account executive and assist with proofing and approving copy, providing general support and identifying opportunities for growth.
This role is varied and exciting and as such, requires a level of multitasking. You’ll need to be able to jump between tasks and clients when needed.
Most of all, we want someone who loves working as part of a team. We are only a small agency, so we work closely together – this means we need someone positive, fun and hardworking.
What you’ll get from us.
We work with a number of high-profile travel, tourism and consumer brands, so you’ll get exposure to some great organisations and campaigns. We value people’s opinions, believe in sharing ideas and put a big focus on personal development and training. We’re always looking to have fun, work hard and generally make work a happy place to be.
We believe in balance and understand the need for flexibility. We are looking to hire someone for approximately 15 hours per week. We require a minimum of 1 day a week to be worked from our office in Guildford, but the rest can be worked flexibly to suit your schedule and existing commitments.
We will offer a generous hourly rate, with the possibility of more hours and a permanent part-time contract in the future.
• Support and management of our account executive
• Proofing and approving copy for a wide range of mediums including blogs, website, news releases and social media copy
• Creating monthly reports for clients
• Managing client relationships and offering amazing customer service
• Tracking tasks and outcomes against plans and deadlines
• Creative thinking and coming up with new, proactive marketing ideas for clients
• Copywriting for a range of mediums including blogs, website, news releases and social media copy
• Creation of digital marketing assets including Instagram Stories, social media posts, graphics and adverts
• Creation of checklists and workflows for the business
• Social media management including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and scheduling software like Hootsuite or Sprout Social
• 4-5 years in a marketing / social media role
• Experience in managing a junior employee or a small team
• Experience in managing client relationships
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Highly organised
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients and other agencies
• Outstanding customer service
• Passionate and self-driven
• Love of social media and digital marketing
• Experience with digital marketing / social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and Canva
• A degree in communications, marketing or a similar area of study
• Experience with Google Adwords and SEO
• Experience with influencer outreach and PR
• Website design / management
• Experience using Shopify
• Facebook and Instagram advertising
• Mail Chimp automations and funnels
Flexible hours and work schedule
The role will be approximately 15 hours a week and would suit someone juggling family life, study or another part-time role. Some of the hours can be worked remotely from home (you will need your own computer, internet access and phone) but we do require a minimum of at least 1 day to be worked from our Guildford office. In the future, this role may turn into a permanent part-time role, at which point remote/office work balance, hours and salary can be discussed.
Get in touch
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your resume and covering letter to our MD, Amy Gough on email@example.com
Applications close on 9 August 2019.